Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Resolutions

I make resolutions every year and by the time the next year rolls around, I've forgotten those resolutions… 

Oh well. 

Here's the list anyway. Maybe if I document them better, they'll more likely be followed? 

Walk the dog more (stop being a shitty dog parent)
Wake up earlier ….and go to bed earlier
Write the due dates of bills on the calendar
Get in the habit of actually folding the laundry and put it away
Don't let the clean dishes just hang out in the washer all day

I've made some resolutions for Matt, too: 

Stop throwing dirty laundry behind doors
Quit leaving dirty dishes in the sink
Go to sleep at a reasonable hour (!)


I guess the theme is to develop better habits…but isn't that always the theme for the New Year?

credit to J.G. 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment