Friday, January 3, 2014

30 Day Squat Challenge

I've hopped onto the bandwagon! 

Well, kind of. I decided to try a 30 day squat challenge again. I don't remember how far I got last time, but this round, I've written the days and number of squats on a sticky note by the TV. Hopefully, by crossing off each day and seeing my progress on paper, I'll end up seeing some progress with my sad mom butt. 


I like how it's kind of all over the place but it looks like there's a definite pattern of easing into it and backing off a little bit. 

What I really need to do next is get into better eating habits in general. I'm never going to give up Dicks Drive-In and thankfully that's kind of a drive for me, but I do need to really eat 3 meals a day and stop putting bags of tortilla chips and popcorn on the couch for convenient snacking…. asdgjk;

In other news: we're almost ready to start introducing solids! We got her high chair set up by the table and she seemed to like it (for about 10 minutes). It's the Graco 4-in-1 in Blossom. So far, we like it, too!

Her first food is going to be avocado and so far that's all I know… I found a really helpful website that gives great advice on foods to start with and then a great list about what to avoid altogether until certain ages in order to avoid allergic reactions and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment